The Snugabunny line are adorable, plush and neutral. They have a swing, papasan seat, and a sleeper. I have purchased both the swing and the sleeper for Blaine.
Fisher Price Snugabunny Deluxe Rock N' Play Lightweight Plush Sleeper
- light weight, foldable (easily carried with one hand)
- extreamly portable
- baby sleeps at a safe incline without propping him up (great for spit up babies or acid reflux babies)
- very affordable
- gender neutral
- made to be bed height and built to be easily rocked by parents hand
- soft, cuddlly, utterly adorable
- I wish it were bigger so he could stay in it even longer
Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle ‘n SwingEvery parent knows just how important a great swing is. This one was perfect for us. It had everything we felt was essential. Also, I just feel Fisher Price makes great baby gear! I bought mine from Amazon.com for $126 out the door, it was considerably more than that at Babies R Us and other local retailers at the time. This swing is in the same neutral colors as the rocking sleeper as well as the same lucious materials.
- I wish it had a play bar or something stimulating other than just the mobile and mirror